Sunday, December 5, 2010

Stitching!

My little etsy shop has gotten busy in the last two weeks, five orders just this weekend! I find stitching to be quite relaxing, which is a good thing. Here's the design I've been making the most.

In other news, Christmas is fast approaching, and I think I'm almost ready. Joshua and I went to cut down a tree last weekend. It's a lovely white spruce that makes me smile, all loaded up with my childhood ornaments. Nearly all of my shopping is finished and wrapped, and Christmas break will be here in two and a half weeks.

One last picture before I conclude this entry. A present to me from my dear husband. He thinks he's so clever...

2 comments:

LMC said...

Did you tie that bow?! That is a pretty awesome stocking.

Mandi said...

Didn't tie the bow, just cut the pieces and sewed them together :0)