Thursday, December 23, 2010

Mark That Down

Today I was showing Joshua the Christmas cards we've gotten the last couple of days. Many of these cards contain nice pictures and messages from friends and family. Joshua then said to me, "Next year I guess we should really send out Christmas cards." At this point, I burst out laughing. He never cares about things like Christmas cards. It's just not him. I normally care about things like Christmas cards, but I've never felt like we have much to share in a card, so I don't send them.

The purpose of this entry? Proof that he cares. Next year when he's whining and complaining about taking a Christmas card picture or helping to fill out the cards, I'll simply pull up this blog, and put him right in his place.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Joshua said...

It was a passing fancy. I no longer care again.