Saturday, July 31, 2010

Party Time

Last night we hosted a party for a few friends at the split level. Here are some highlights from the evening.

Shaun and I went to Hardee's before the party got started. It had been about 20 years since either one of us had visited a Hardee's, but we were watching TV and a commercial for their new hand breaded chicken fingers came on. Well, the advertising worked, because before we knew it, there we were in Hardee's snacking on some chicken and curly fries. The chicken was not great, but the fries were fantastic. Overall, I wouldn't miss Hardee's if we don't go back for another 20 years.
A little later in the evening, Wes hooked us up with a truckload of snow. He drives the Zamboni at a local ice skating rink, so all we had to do was drive over and shovel after the 9:15 cut. We all had a fun, although wet, time with a snowball fight.
After the snowball fight, karaoke was quite popular. I worked on my singing and dance moves, which honestly, could use some improvement. The gentlemen seemed to enjoy trying on moustaches as well.

1 comment:

LMC said...

Awww....looks like fun weekend at the party house. I have to say I'm shocked by the Hardees visit. I had a quick glance at the pick and assumed it was Arby's fries. In fact, now I'm craving some Arby's :).