Thursday, July 29, 2010

Crafting Again

I've been using my time the past couple of weeks to make a few items that will be making their way into my etsy shop. Business has been very slow the past year, probably because I'm not desperate for the money like I was in grad school. That's made me a little lazy when it comes to crafting. I do still enjoy my felt stash, though, so I got back to it.
I think these daisy pincushions are quite cute. I would like to make more in different colors.
I got started early on a few Christmas stockings. I usually sell a few. I especially like the hot pink bow one.
It's a little late for goals for the week, so here are accomplishments for the week.
- The sump pump backup was installed yesterday, a pricey little thing, but totally worth the peace of mind.
- Read a book like a crazy, possessed woman who couldn't put it down.
- Hosting a party tomorrow evening. Stop by!

No comments: