Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer Days

Yesterday Shaun and I headed out to check out a couple of open houses in Morton. They weren't what we were looking for, but on the way home, we did find something that we always love: local ice cream. Linda the GPS lead us right to Bob's Dairy Dream in East Peoria, and Bob didn't disappoint. I was adventurous and tried cotton candy, which was surprisingly delicious.

This summer we have been quite busy frequenting new ice cream places, including Theo's on Sterling and the Ice Cream Shack, somewhere in the ghetto. It's always fun to try new places.

Other fun news for the weekend: I bought a small camera to keep in my purse. It's always a bit of a hassle to drag along the giant Nikon, despite the lovely pictures it produces. Now that I have a camera to keep in my purse, hopefully I will be better about taking pictures.

Goals for this week:

- Get the ball rolling for the sump pump backup system.

- Take my car in for a recall fix.

- Investigate some private practice issues and insurance.

No comments: