Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baby Shower

This afternoon, Shaun and I drove on up to Geneseo for Abby's baby shower. As far as baby showers go, it was one of the nicest I've been to. There were no stupid and embarrassing games, just some nice snacks, chatting, and opening lots of presents. Each time I go to one of these showers, I'm amazed by the amount of things one little person requires. I don't think I believe that it's all truly essential.

One issue with going to a baby shower when you've been married for a while is that people think it's a good idea to start asking when you're going to have a baby.

Official announcement folks: not yet, and Jon G., you don't "need" a grandchild.

That's all. Thanks.

Congratulations to Abby and Andy!

1 comment:

jb.little said...

So... you're telling me the little one doesn't need a baby wipe warmer? Hm. I thought those were essential for the survival of the baby.