Saturday, February 12, 2011

After a Long Wait...

Five weeks ago I got it into my head that I needed additional wool roving colors for some needle felting projects. None was to be found in Peoria, so I hopped on etsy.com and bought some from a lovely shop in the UK. Five weeks later, I'm still waiting for the package to get through homeland security, or something of that sort.

Three days ago I gave up and bought different roving from Maryland, 64 colors! It arrived in record time and has made me forget all about the UK purchase. Opening this package was like Christmas morning. So many colors, all packaged up in a fun way. I'm obsessed. I realize none of my readers care about wool roving, but I'm just too excited to keep this to myself, (and Joshua is sick of hearing about it after 5 weeks.)

No comments: