Sunday, May 30, 2010

Three Cs Coming My Way

For the past seven years I've been working toward earning my certificate of clinical competency, or my Cs. On Friday, I finally completed my clinical fellowship year, and I was ready to mail off all the paperwork. Very soon I will have my permanent licenses in hand. Woohoo!Other fun news from the weekend...

Joshua and I went to Champaign to meet friends for Fat Fest, an afternoon filled with stops at 10 restaurants along Green Street on campus. The tradition was started in undergrad out of a desire to do something other than a bar crawl. Why not a food crawl? This was my second year attending, and much fun was had by all. I'll try to get a few pictures; I wasn't in the mood to haul around the giant camera all afternoon. I really need to get a purse camera. I think that's going to be added to the Best Buy points list.

And with that, my summer vacation has begun. What a lucky gal I am. I begin my PRN job at the nursing home on Friday; other than that, nothing but summer fun to look forward to for the next ten weeks.

No comments: