Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Best Yet

Joshua and I are spending the evening in this New Years Eve, and between playing Wii and eating brownies, we've had a chance to think about all the happenings of 2009. What an eventful year! It was the year we looked forward to for so long, and it surely did not disappoint. Here are the top three events.

1. Joshua and I graduated, he from medical school, and me from graduate school. We both worked so hard, and the end finally arrived. 2. We bought our first home. After much stress and seemingly endless hoops to jump through, we made it and love it! As Joshua put it, our home has become the hub for family and friends, which is a lovely feeling.3. Joshua and I both got jobs. Joshua's first few months of residency have been less arduous than imagined, and my time working in the schools has been rewarding and full of laughs.

Other worthwhile events of 2009 include our first-ever family vacation to Circus World, our annual trip to Wisconsin, learning through Winnie Dog, spending time with my forever friend, Kati moving to Arizona, and Christmas in Peoria. So, was 2009 as good as we always imagined it would be? Absolutely! And the best part is, 2010 should be as fantastic, if not better. What a blessed little family we are.

1 comment:

jb.little said...

Aww... I made the blog. We are forever friends :) My mom said it, so it has to be true!