Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm Being Watched

Well, really the entire Northgate subdivision, so not that creepy. Mr. Erickson (the kindly, if not nosy, old Swedish gentleman) came over today as I was hauling a bunch of 14 x 14 inch concrete stepping stones to my garage from the back yard. The old owners just left them under the deck, which looked junky. So, I'm working away when Mr. Erickson came over with a dolly. This was very nice, but I couldn't help but be a little embarassed, as I was sweating like crazy, no bra in a strappy top, too big shorts, crazy hair, and dirty all over. Whatever. The dolly made the job much shorter, and now I know if I'm ever being robbed, Mr. Erickson will be over to investigate in no time. I'm choosing to be comforted rather than annoyed by how informed he stays of his neighbors actions.

No comments: