Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mopey Mandi, No More

#1 Okay, so the test wasn't great; it's time to quit moping.

#2 I had a request for a custom order on Toodle-ooo, which is quite fun. Here's the result, a little giraffe with an Arabic label. I love it!


#3 It's officially my birthday week, and so far I've received two lovely gifts. The first was a stack of 71 colors of felt from my dear husband. He's so bad at keeping surprises and just had to give me one early gift. 71 colors of felt! Can you even imagine all the cutting fun just waiting to be had?
The second gift was a beautiful set of note cards from my forever friend. The cards are made by hand by women in Bangladesh trying to make a living. Super cute, and working to save the world. It's a very nice birthday so far, my 24th.

2 comments:

Vanilla Bean Counter said...

Bear, that giraffe is the cutest thing every. Seriously you out did yourself.

jb.little said...

Isn't it fun how material things just cheer you up? I'm glad you got the cards in a timely manner... except their "2-week delivery" time was more like 6 days. Oh well.