Friday, March 13, 2009

Birthday Girl, That's Me

Today was unexpectedly a great day.

1. Tomorrow is my birthday.

2. I got a very nice little gift from the ladies at work with an assortment of candies, including white chocolate Lindor balls, my favorite.

3. Jon G. sent a beautiful bouquet of flowers to me at the hospital from the entire family, including little puppy Maia. I love that dog.

4. Jon G. and and Scott-o sent me a birthday card with a kitty. They usually do, and those silly cats just make me smile.
5. My supervisor is reducing my 12-week externship sentence by one week. Only two weeks to go!

6. I got to come home at 4:00.

7. I used some birthday money to go out to dinner with my Joshua. Ginger Asian Bistro cheesy rangoons are delicious.

So, a good day today. Hopefully a good day tomorrow. Wish me luck on my Praxis test.

2 comments:

Vanilla Bean Counter said...

That is a very nice bo0-ket. Pink roses even, Moogie will be very pleased.

jb.little said...

Happy (early) birthday, lady. Good luck on the test tomorrow... you won't need it. You'll be golden. I'll call you tomorrow to compare our stories.