Sunday, March 15, 2009

24th Birthday, Over

I must say, my 24th birthday ended up being one of my best.

1. My Praxis test was great. I feel really good about it.

2. I'm ready to begin my daily yoga routine. I've been wanting to try it because I think it could help me relax; I'm a little high-strung. Joshua got me a book and dvd. My parents got me a yoga mat, and my mother-in-law got me some lovely yoga apparel. Now, hopefully I like yoga.

3. Vanilla Bean Counter was very thoughtful and gave me a pretty plum-colored shirt with birdies. I just love birdies.

4. Joshua and I had lunch with my family after the Praxis, and everyone actually like the food. Thank goodness! Going out to dinner is always tricky with the family.

5. I finally found an interview outfit, a super-cute hot pink jacket with black pants and a black and white shirt. I'm pleased with it, and the jacket fits. I didn't think that would ever happen.

A very nice day, indeed.

1 comment:

Vanilla Bean Counter said...

You know I realized I never gave you a birthday spanking. I guess I really wasn't feeling well.