Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Night Date

I'm a young gal, right? On our Friday night, it would be possible for Joshua and I to spend some quality time together on a date. We've never been a traditional date couple. I don't like going to the movies, mostly because I feel like I can find a less boring way to spend $20. We don't go out to dinner very often, and we don't like going to the bars. So, you might ask, what was our fun Friday night date today? Why, free sample time at Sam's Club, of course. After returning a faulty ice scraper, we meandered the isles and tried some bagel bites, everything bagels, Texas toast, meatballs, cheese sticks, Fig Newtons, and cheesecake for dessert. What more could a girl want from an evening? Good times, good company, and marginal food cooked in microwaves. (The everything bagels were good. I might buy them next time.)

We really need to find something better to do with our time.

1 comment:

jb.little said...

hey... sounds like a date night right up my alley! our date night: perusing the aisles of Goodwill. Oh yeah. Totally romantic.