Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blast You Snow and Ice

So this morning I went to clear the snow and ice off the car in order to take it to the dealership to get fixed. After letting it run for a half hour and scraping for a half hour until I thought my fingers would break, my ice scraper did break. Frustration. Much irritation. I was going to take a picture of it to enhance my post, but I just didn't have the patience. Now after taking it in to the dealership and waiting over two hours for it to be fixed, I am home and in a very blah mood. It's almost time to drive to Edwardsville for class, a trip that takes an hour and a half in good weather.

Let's all take a moment to feel sorry for me.

Done.

Thank you for your kind attention.

2 comments:

jb.little said...

here's our afternoon schedule:
3:00 - meet and give & receive Christmas gifts... very fun!

4:00 - meeting.. blah

5:00 - test

5:30 - done with test. out the door. never to see the jerk teacher again. sweet.

yes... I'm only alotting 30 minutes for the test. done and done

Vanilla Bean Counter said...

I am spanking your butt to make you feel better. IDOT winter road map is showing all green so hopefully you made it safe and sound. I have an extra ice scraper you can have if you make it on Friday. Sounds like it still might be treacherous though.