Friday, July 22, 2011

Filling In and Brightening Up

After two years of steadily working to improve my gardening skills, and thus, our curb appeal, I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. (Just in time for us to move next spring/summer... Oh well, there will be others yards to beautify.)

After updating you on my progress last summer I decided to snap a few more pictures. Things are filling in so nicely! I also can't resist another comparison to when we moved in.
Before, things were overgrown, disorganized, weedy, and bland.
I'm much happier with things now. Everything is colorful, bright, and tidy, not to mention the new deck that you can walk on barefoot without worry of a splinter. I would say my yard is just how I want it to be (although I might change a few things if I had it to do all over again!)

1 comment:

Vanilla Bean Counter said...

You are so good at plant babies!