Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ten Years Later

This weekend, we hopped in the car and drove on down to central Illinois for Joshua's ten year class reunion. We met up with his high school friends, all four together for the first time since our wedding, I think. We ate Filippo's pizza and then spent some time playing mini golf and in the batting cages (my first time!) I managed two holes in one! Very exciting.

The reunion was as expected. It was at a Lake of the Woods in a fairly nice, somewhat air-conditioned hall. I met lots of people; today I couldn't tell you their names. We ate some food, chatted for two hours, and then went back to Matt's parents' house to play games. Joshua was a bit nostalgic about the event. It is interesting to think about his life has changed over the past ten years and how it will continue to evolve over the next ten. It really was a fun night. Here are couple of picture from the weekend.

No comments: