Saturday, August 28, 2010

Enjoying the Weekend

After a full week back at school with students, I was really in the mood to have a fun weekend. Last night Shaun and I visited the Erin Feis festival down by the river. Before making it to the festival, we hit up Billy's Phillys for dinner with Crack Shack ice cream for dessert. Both were delicious. Other stops of the evening included Junction City for art on the boardwalk and another craft fair near the river. Here are a couple pictures from the evening.
Tomorrow we're headed to Monticello for Betsy's wedding. It should be a pretty casual affair, which I think will be nice. The last fun news for this weekend was the delivery of our crab boil pot. Next weekend we'll be making crab, shrimp, sausage, corn, and potatoes for 30 people, which requires a very large pot. So fun! (Silly, I know, but I just couldn't resist climbing in.)

1 comment:

Vanilla Bean Counter said...

Git back in dat pot! Imagine me smacking you with a wooden spoon. Friday night was a super fun date, even if I didn't have enough cash for a carriage ride :(