Saturday, August 14, 2010

Back from Vacation

We had beautiful weather and lots of fun on our Wisconsin trip this year. Here are a few highlights.
We took the scenic route on the way up and stopped along the way to see the sights.
The Uff-da-Mart in Westby has always intrigued me. It turns out that it's not very exciting afterall, but still a worthwhile stop.
This makes me smile.

A large Catholic church in Dickeyville that has interesting shrines, a gift shop, and a year round basement sale.

Finally in at our destination, with plenty of time on the lake and in Hayward visiting some memorable places.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good time an looked good doing it. What is it with fudge shops being in every up north tourist destination?

jb.little said...

Looks like you had some fun times! I was, however, hoping to see a picture of the bikini I helped persuade you to buy. Super hot, lady. Super hot. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree: more bikini pictures!!