Friday, August 21, 2009

More Job News

Today was my first casual Friday. I understand that jeans are really no more comfortable than khakis, but they just have a more comfortable feeling. I loved it all day.

So, I work at a rather affluent school. From what I can tell, it's great. I had planned to go to the public library tonight to get some magazines for language sessions; however, I checked out the school library today, and they have a giant selection. You name it, and they have it. Sports Illustrated, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Time, National Geographic, National Geographic for Kids, Popular Science, Girls Life, BMX, Snowboarding, and that's not even half of the them. How fantastic. My job is going along quite swimmingly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your job is going well. Just wait until you get your first paycheck and see how much goes to the government.