Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Are You Kidding Me?

My bathroom needs some help. It's not horrible, but it's not particularly cute, either. I decided a few days ago that it could be improved pretty quickly by taking down the giant mirror and replacing it with two smaller framed ones. Today, that was my goal. I planned for this project to take about an hour at the most. Take down one mirror; hang up two. Done.

Ummm, except for when I took down the big mirror, and found three big holes behind it. Apparently during the last remodel in the mid 1990s, the last owners didn't feel the need to patch those. Why patch it when you can hang a mirror over it, right? I'm bummed. Time for plan b. I guess I'll just get a giant mirror that I like better to hang over the holes. It's worked for this long.
What I wanted to hang. What I found behind. I love the old wall paper, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must have a lot of energy to be doing all these projects! At this rate it will be a whole new house in a year.