Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Graduation Celebration

Over the weekend, Joshua and I drove on down to Alton for Jenna's graduation party, which she was kind enough to include me in. Really, it was official; my name was on the cake and everything. We had a chance to meet Jenna and Randy's families, eat some tasty food, and play bags. It was a great time. Pictures should be coming soon. Jenna, can I have those pictures?So, a fun weekend. Now today is action day on the house. It's time for my husband to put the realtor and lender in their places. (I don't really do confrontation.) We need to find out if this house is going to happen, or if luxury apartment living is in our future. Truly, I would be happy either place. One, we have the joy of home ownership, which can't be as bad as everyone says it is or so many people wouldn't do it. The other, we have the fun of carefree living. I'm not worried about where we'll live; we just need to find out which option it will be. We are leaving to go to Wisconsin on Friday, June 5th, and we need to have moved before that. Time is passing by quickly for us. Apparently not so much for the lender and realtor.

1 comment:

jb.little said...

Pictures have been requested from my sis... I'll get them to you ASAP :)