Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our First Halloween Party

Thinking back to my childhood, I can only remember one other Halloween as nice as last night. The weather was perfect (no giant winter coat under the costume needed), and Joshua and I were lucky enough to be invited to the 3rd Annual Little Halloween Party. We went as Fred and Daphne from Scooby Doo. It was a fun evening spent with good friends and lots of delicious food. (I think Joshua ate about twenty chocolate peanut butter cupcakes, while my weakness was the cheese fondue.) We're already looking forward to next year. It's Joshua's turn to choose the costumes, so I'm sure we'll be superheroes of some sort.

3 comments:

jb.little said...

A good time was definitely had by all. Thanks again for coming... you and Josh doubled our guest attendance!

Vanilla Bean Counter said...

You can be cat woman!

Mandi said...

I did cat woman in fifth grade, except everyone just thought I was a black cat.