Thursday, July 26, 2018

10 Months and a Vacation

It seems that I'm still getting caught up from our two week adventure to Wisconsin earlier in the month.  During our trip, Jonathan turned 10 months old!  What a big boy he's getting to be!

During the past month, Jonathan has continued to be the smiling baby of our home.  Our family is blessed daily by his sunny disposition.  Jonathan's current favorites include yogurt, Toasted crackers with cream cheese, sipping water and milk from a cup, trashing rolls of toilet paper, cruising along the edge of the couch, and chasing his siblings while Daddy holds him.  His dislikes are watching me leave a room, sleeping at night (although he has improved a bit, and he and I have graduated from sleeping in the basement), and long car rides.

During the past month, I've gotten pretty good at getting Jonathan into the backpack style carrier.  It's a hit!  I wish I would have tried this with Forrest and Charlotte.  





While I'm here, I'll toss up a few of our favorite Wisconsin pictures.  This year was truly a memorable trip.  We had great weather, enjoyed our house and boat on Whitefish Lake (and the new air conditioner), spent time with Grandma, and relaxed as much as a family with three young children can.  









Joshua and Forrest are headed back up in a week for a "man trip."  It looks like my dad may even join for a couple of days this year.  That will mark the end of summer, but not the end of fun for us.  On the horizon, we have a 6-year-old birthday party, a first birthday, and a possible trip to Adventureland.  Can't stop the excitement!
 

No comments: