Monday, May 27, 2013

9 Months!

And the best month yet!









What a busy, happy little boy we have.  Things we have learned this month:

All items in lower cabinets and drawers need to be Forrest-friendly.  After installing locks on the cupboard that holds the cleaning supplies, Joshua and I are as annoyed by them as Forrest.  So, all other cupboards are available (and enjoyed frequently!). 

After trying three times over the past months to complete the No Cry Sleep Solution method, we were at an all-time low, getting up every hour or hour-and-a-half.  So, the cry it out method finally brought us much-improved sleep.  I hated to do it, but was losing my sanity.  Our little family is better rested and happier :0)

My first Mother's Day was delightful.  Joshua and Forrest got me some beautiful flowers and an adorable red bud tree planted in the back yard.  I love looking out the window at it, and really need to get a picture with it and Forrest.  

Getting more daring.  He is moving more and more with less support on things.  He also is less fond of the walker now because it's more limiting than helpful.

Next stop, 10 months!

No comments: