Saturday, November 24, 2012

Three Months

Three months already!





Things we have learned this month:

As this little boy gets bigger, the Moby wrap is getting less comfortable for us both.  I'm sad to start to use it less because it was such a lifesaver for so many weeks, but we are getting by just fine.  

Although sleeping on his stomach is going much better than back sleeping, I have decided that Forrest is never going to be a great sleeper.  We get through the day one 30-40 minute nap at a time (with the exception of a longer afternoon nap with me on the couch).  The nights, again, are much better than before, but still aren't fantastic.  Crossing my fingers that month four will bring fewer wakings that aren't related to being hungry.

It's okay to give up on cloth diapers.  I tried.  (I really could have tried harder...)  I'm over it.  I'll stick with the chemical-free, biodegradable ones from now on, I think.  I'm still not sure why I have such leaking issues.



No comments: