Sunday, May 22, 2011

Working Out at the Track Meet

Butch, Janet, and the kids were in town on Friday and Saturday. Sarah made state in two track events, so we were all excited to watch her race. It turns out, the spectators got a work out, too. After waiting in a long line of cars for 20 minutes, we finally parked almost two miles away from the sports complex. (I just Google mapped it!) Two GIANT hills and 30 minutes of walking later, we were in our seats, ready to watch for Sarah. Her relay team had their best time ever, so they were quite happy.
I was happy to see the family and to go to Twistee Treat after.

1 comment:

Vanilla Bean Counter said...

I forgot to tell you Bill and I went there Friday night, I had a kitkat Blitz! Very tasty, but I think my heart still belongs to the Crack Shack.