Monday, May 2, 2011

Hello, My Name is Mandi, and I'm a Great Worker.

So, I have a job interview tomorrow at 4:00.

I'm not terribly excited.

The job itself is interesting, half time at an outpatient medical setting and half time at a small nursing home. It sounds like a great opportunity, and both settings are only five minutes from my house. However, interviewing does not excite me. Until now, I've had a phone interview (in my yoga pants) and a very casual interview for a PRN position that I pretty much knew I was hired for before I went to the interview.

Tomorrow will be my first big-girl interview with an HR representative. I also have to navigate to a new place in downtown Peoria. I hate driving to new places.

Enough whining. I am prepared. I am confident. I am a good worker. I ironed my pants and steamed my interview jacket (Thanks, Lena, for the fantastic steamer on loan while you're away!) What else can I do?

1 comment:

LMC said...

You will do great!