Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Shaun and I had a nice time carving pumpkins last year, but I waited too long to buy. Last minute, I was scrambling, searching grocery stores, until I finally found two at Lowe's. This year, no procrastinating. We went to a real pumpkin patch yesterday, planning to buy three pumpkins, one each for me, Shaun, and Stuart. (Joshua hates Halloween couldn't be talked into carving last year.)

Upon arriving at Ackerman Farms in Morton, we were quite impressed with the giant assortment of pumpkins and gourds. Instead of coming home with three, five items found their way into our wagon. It was a beautiful day, over 80 degrees, and just very fun to wander around and look. We will definitely go back next year.

3 comments:

LMC said...

who gets the giant one ?!?! :) Can't wait to see the finished product.

jb.little said...

I'll take the cute girl in the wagon. How much is she?

Mandi said...

I get the giant one, of course! And Jenna, that girl is way more than you can afford ;0)