Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Grilling Out

We've been thinking about a grill for a long time now, really since last summer when we first moved in. Since then, there has been an ongoing discussion about what type to get. I prefer the ease of gas, and Joshua really wanted charcoal. I've also been put off by the enormous size of most grills. When I was at Dad and Mom's house on Saturday, Dad pointed me in the direction of a combination gas and charcoal grill that seemed quite unique.

Today we finally bought it, and although it's gigantic, we're thrilled to have both types of grills in one. The left side has a charcoal bin and uses charcoal, and the right side uses the propane.

It took forever to put together, but then we were able to try it out tonight with some Hebrew Nationals. Fun time!

1 comment:

LMC said...

I am super jealous - been craving some good, grilled meat. If you have beer brats, please be kind and don't post it ;).