Thursday, June 1, 2017

No children!

A blog post with only a small mention of Forrest and Charlotte, oh my!

Over the past weekend, Joshua and I dropped our two little ones with Gigi, and we hopped a train to Chicago.  How exciting!  I was thinking of it as a final trip on our own before baby #3 arrives late this summer.  Those newborns do tie a parent down.  So, we took full advantage of my parents' generous help and enjoyed nearly three full days away.

What did we do with our time?  Well, what we always seem to do when we're out: walk around and eat things.  We enjoyed every minute!





Yes, it was nice to have some responsibility-free time, but of course, we were ready to be home when the time came.  We're now looking forward to enjoying our summer with lots of family time in Wisconsin.

An update soon on Charlotte at 18 months, Forrest at nearly five (as he keeps reminding me), and preparing for baby #3 to arrive.

No comments: