Monday, April 28, 2014

Anniversary Party!

Shaun and Bill have been married for a year now and decided to celebrate with another bowling party.  We had such a fun time!  Last year I was sick, and sleep-deprived, so I was glad to have a second chance to enjoy the festivities.  It turns out that the food was great, and the company was delightful.  Also, Forrest is a bowler at heart.  I should have guessed; carrying heavy things is one of his favorite pastimes.







This has me thinking that Joshua and I need to plan a party, maybe for our 10-year.  It's just around the corner!

In other news, yesterday was Forrest's first nap and night in his new low bed (twin mattress on the floor).  In preparation for sleeping in a real bed on our upcoming vacation, we thought it might be best to practice first.  Overall, it went very well.  It took him a while to fall asleep last night, but he didn't come out of his room.   We had a very early wake-up with him on the floor, but I'm considering it a success.  Overall, Forrest seems quite excited about his new spot.

No comments: