Thursday, August 22, 2013

One Year!

We're celebrating one year this week!





 




Things we have learned this month:

What a happy boy we have at the end of a year.  Such a blessing!

This kid looks adorable, especially when in costume at an Evil Knievel-themed birthday party.  Thanks, Poppy and Gigi for hosting!

First haircuts are bittersweet.  (Yes, there was hair in the back that was getting too long.)  Thanks Great Grandpa!

Still loving anything with a cord.  He is especially fond of the rice cooker these last few days.  Too funny.

Have I talked about Mr. Fox on this blog?  I'm not sure I have.  Another obsession, and has been for awhile. Mr. Fox is always ready to entertain and snuggle.  I give him credit for helping us through nights, car rides, and crabby times.  Thanks to Polly for gifting Forrest this fox months ago!  (We've purchased another, *just in case*)

We love you Forrest Edward and can't believe how quickly you've grown!


2 comments:

Jenna L said...

love, love, love that costume! Such a cutie!

Tiger Striped Doc said...

I think for Halloween I want to get him a businessman's suit and a "Lexcorp" pin to wear.