Thursday, August 11, 2011

Knitting Success

I've been knitting like crazy the past couple of weeks. I'm addicted, and not to dishcloths any longer. Here's my first real project, as in it's not a square or rectangle :0) It turned out so cute and really didn't take all that long to knit up (and no, Jenna, I'm not pregnant, just too nervous to attempt a larger sweater). The pattern is from ravelry.com, a fantastic site that has tons of patterns and helpful hints. Now that I've completed my first sweater, small though it may be, I have the confidence to try other projects. So fun!

2 comments:

jb.little said...

* Whew * thanks for clearing it up :) I kid, I kid. I know you'll be popping out one of them sooner or later.

LMC said...

That is super cute! I want one....are any adult sizes on your Etsy shop? :)