Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hobo Teeth No More

About a year ago, I went to a new dentist after moving to town, and I was horrified to hear that I had six cavities! I had never had a cavity ever! I had three of them filled but just couldn't make myself finish the other three. Fast forward to today when I went to a different (and better) dentist. What was the result?

-NO CAVITIES... hmmm, did the other three just disappear or was I duped?

-He said I have pretty teeth.

-No need to get my wisdom teeth out unless they are bothering me.

What a great dentist visit. My confidence in my teeth is restored. Thanks Dr. Stamm!

3 comments:

LMC said...

I can't believe you waited so long!! :) Dr. Stamm is the best. I've been putting off going to the dentist here fearing what it might entail.

So happy your cavaties 'disappeared' ;).

Anonymous said...

I had a similar experience where I used to live. When I first moved there and started working, I went to the "preferred" (i.e. no co payment), factory dental place and it seemed like every other time I went there I had a cavity that needed to be filled. After a while, I started going to a regular dentist and all of a sudden: no more cavities!

KatiGilbraith said...

Mom's creepy dentist told me I had a cavity and filled it... four years later and a new normal dentist told me I had amazing teeth and it took the hygienist a hard second look to see the "cavity" she had "filled" on my X ray.