Sunday, October 18, 2009

Kitchen

The kitchen has been finished for awhile. I'm not sure why it has taken me so long to get pictures up. Here's the before.
So here it is. Safari green paint, new hardware, a cute curtain at the window, and a new outlet on the small counter (thanks, Dad!). This room really didn't need much done to it. At some point in the next couple of years, I'm hoping for new appliances. The mismatched ones bother me for no real reason.
One of my favorites in the kitchen is this wooden tray. Grandma got it for me at an auction, and I think it's just the right amount of ugly to be fun. I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look matched to me. They are all white (except for the dishwasher). And what goes better with white than black? I think your kitchen looks great. I am impressed with how much work you have done on your new house.