Friday, October 24, 2008

Why Isn't Blogging More Creative?

I'm not sure why, but I was under the impression that designing and writing a blog was a creative process. When I signed up for this blog, I was excited to design the template and make it cute. One of my favorite things to do is spend hours contemplating font, color, and layout choices for projects. So, I assumed blogging would be the same. How could I be so wrong? Last night, I was disappointed to find that, yes it is possible to choose a new template, but they're all basically the same, and it is impossible for me to be more creative with them. I am not pleased. I would have much preferred to make my own. Why should that be so difficult? Oh well, Egyptian camels will do for now.


Fondly,
Mandi

1 comment:

Vanilla Bean Counter said...

I love the layout. But watch out camels spit.